Railway Under Bridge At Kubernagar,Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation has constructed Railway Under Bridge at L.C. No. 8 at Rly. km 400/9-10 at Kubernagar ITI across Ahmedabad – Udaipur M.G. Railway line between station Naroda & Dahegam at Ahmedabad. RCC box is to be pushed under the railway portion and approaches joining to the existing road on both sides. Detailed Design and working drawing of box thrust bed, thrust block and cutting edge, approach with U-wall & retaining wall with open foundations. Total length of approach portion is 164.14 m including U-wall in railway portion & solid slab bridge on service road parallel to the railway line on Kotarpur side approach. Total length of approach on Naroda side is 161.36 m.
- Mr. Apurva N. Parikh – Managing Director – MMCPL
- Mr. B.N. Suthar – Senior Consultant
- Mr. H.M. Trivedi – Senior Consultant
- Mr. Chintan Bhavsar – Design Engineer
Description of Actual Services provided by the Firm:
MMCPL was assigned following duties for this Project:
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR)
- Preparation of GAD & Cost Estimates
- Approval of GAD & Detailed Design & working drawings of box thrust bed & thrust wall & cutting edge as per GAD alignment return on pile foundation, got approved from railway authority.
- Preparation of Tender document including specifications.
Project Cost: Rs. 109.5 Million