Fly Over At Lalbaug,Vadodara
Client: Vadodara Municipal Corporation, Vadodara
Vadodara Municipal Corporation has proposed to construct 4-lane railway over bridge across Dabhoi – Jambusar B.G. Rly. Line Nr. Lal Baug between station Vishwamitri – Pratapnagar at Vadodara.Construction of approaches to ROB at Lal Baug. It Consist 11 spans of 20 m on & 154.7m retaining wall Sayajigunj side & 12 spans of 20.0 m & 132.84 m retaining wall on Makarpura side. RCC box type superstructure in M:30 concrete. 1 spans of 12 m, 10 spans of 20 m RCC box type superstructure with 159.59 m retaining wall on Padra side. 1 spans of 12 m, 12 spans of 20 m RCC box type superstructure with 130.41 m retaining wall on Pratapnagar side. In the foundation 1000 mm dia pile foundation in M:30 concrete & 600 mm dia in retaining wall portion, total length of approaches to ROB is 747.54 m (excluding railway span) width of bridge 14.9 m on main bridge & approach ramp towards Padra side. Width of bridge 8.4 m on approach ramp towards Pratapnagar side. Wall type RCC pier, pier cap, pedestal, side wall & dirt wall in M:30 concrete are proposed. RCC kerb, Parapet, Approach slab, Central verge and footpath are proposed on the superstructure deck. Overall width of Approach & railway portion is 14.9 m consist 2-lane carriageway with RCC crash barrier.
Description of Actual Services provided by the Firm:
MMCPL was assigned to provide following Consultancy Services:
- Feasibility report.
- Plane table survey, soil survey, design of RCC solid slab, piers substructures and pile foundations, open foundation, pier, abutment, returns etc.
- Preliminary structural designs.
- Study of traffic survey.
- Geotechnical investigation of bridges.
- Detailed cost estimates.
- Prepared tender documents.
- Structural design & working drawing
- Mr. Apurva N. Parikh – Managing Director – MMCPL
- Mr. B.N. Suthar – Senior Consultant
- Mr. H.M. Trivedi – Senior Consultant
- Mr. Dhaval Patel – Design Engineer
Project Cost: Rs. 473.1 Million