Cable Stayed Bridge Bhavnagar Gujarat India
Construction of a NEW HIGH LEVEL CABLE STAY BRIDGE two lane with footpath at Bhavnagar Creek by R&B Department Government of Gujarat.
Total length of bridge is 384.30 m consisting length of bridge portion is 180, Bhavnagar side approach 101.90 m & Nirma side approach 102.4m. Total width of bridge is 16.0 m having with clear carriageway 11 m, two crash barrier of 0.5m, footpath 1.65 m & parapet 0.35 m on both side. RCC deck for pier segment and back span in m:45 concrete.
Description of Actual Services provided by the Firm:
MMCPL was assigned following duties for this Project:
- Preparation of Detailed Design and working drawings for all bridge components with support from Freyssinet CIE,France
- All Design and working drawings got approved from Design R&B Circle, R&B Department Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
- All Detailed Design working drawings completed & have been approved by SE Design R&B Circle, Gandhinagar
- Mr. Apurva N. Parikh – Managing Director – MMCPL
- Mr. B.N. Suthar – Senior Consultant
- Mr. H.M. Trivedi – Senior Consultant
- Mr. Dhrumil Parikh – Design Engineer
Project Cost: Rs. 279 Million